Maestro Arcas Compressor/Sustainer Pedal
Original price $149.00 - Original price $149.00
$149.00 - $149.00
Current price $149.00
The Maestro Arcas Compressor Sustainer pedal provides excellent versatility. It offers both transparent, light compression as well as heavy, tight compression. It delivers enough sustain and level compensation to become a go-to workhorse for any situation. This all-analog pedal boasts a two-position Mode toggle switch for increased sonic versatility. The LO mode is less sensitive to pick attack, while the HI mode is more sensitive to pick attack. The intuitive 3-knob control layout lets users quickly dial up the desired Sustain (amount of gain applied during compression), control the Attack (how fast the compression engages), and adjust the amount of gain compensation and the pedal’s overall output volume with the Level control. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it’s on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active.
- Controls: Sustain, Attack, and Level
- Switches: True Bypass footswitch, HI/LO Mode toggle switch
- LED Indicators: Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Power On Switch: Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Switching: True Bypass
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 5.04” x 3.45” x 2.50” (128.0 mm x 87.6 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Signal Processing: All-Analog
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1 mm plug, wired center-negative) Current
- Draw: 21.9 mA
- Input Impedance: 310 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 470 Ohms