Brand New J. Rockett Tim Pierce Boost / Overdrive
Tim Pierce might be one of the worlds most versatile session guitarists, with credits ranging from Alice Cooper to The Cheetah Girls. His new signature OD/Boost from J. Rockett was designed to specifically emulate Tim's favorite amp, the Naylor SD60. With an extremely smooth, punchy drive, this pedal will take your lead tone to a whole new level. The Power Amp section will gives you that full throttle, 5881 tube-driven girth. Both parts of the pedal can be switched on independently, or cascaded together into one.
- Drive: Controls the level of grit and/or overdrive for the OD side and contributes to the grit/overdrive when cascaded with the boost side.
- Level: Controls the volume for the OD side and contributes to the volume control when cascaded with the boost side.
- Bass: Controls the bass and/or fatness of the OD side or contributes to the bass and/or fatness when cascaded with the boost side.
- Tone: Controls the brightness and/or presence of the OD side or contributes to the
- brightness and/or presence when cascaded with the boost side.
- P. Amp Switch: Engages the “power amp” only or cascades it with the OD side.
- P. Amp Knob: Controls the volume of the boost or contributes to the output when cascaded with the OD side.