Brand New Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Dual Stereo Reverb
With its two simultaneous, independent stereo reverb engines, the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 is one of the most creatively versatile reverb pedals.A total of 28 reverb modes cover everything from classic spring and hall reverbs to chorus/flanger reverbs, shimmer effects, and even polyphonic pitch shifting. And the stereo I/O scheme can be used for either true stereo operation or as mono I/O along with a mono send/return loop. Complete with a Tails switch that allows reverbs to decay naturally after you switch off the effect, the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 may be the dual stereo reverb your pedalboard has been waiting for.
28 total reverb modes to select from:
- Room: two modes, including a lively room and a spacious performance hall
- Spring: two modes, including a vintage tube reverb emulation and the EHX Holy Grail spring algorithm
- Plate: two modes, emulating the metal plates used in studios in the '60s and '70s
- Reverse: two modes, including reverse reverbs and "true reversed echoes"
- Echo: three modes, featuring digital delay with different echo rhythms
- Trem: three modes, featuring different tremolo waveshapes
- Mod: two modes, including chorus and flanger reverbs
- Dyna: three modes, including Swell, Gate, and Duck
- Auto-Inf: three modes of auto-infinite reverb, including chorus, flange, and reverb-only
- Shimmer: two modes, different versions of an octave-shifted reverb wash
- Polyphonic: two modes, including configurable bi-directional pitch shifts
- Resonant: two modes, including tunable resonation and self-oscillating filters