2023 ESP LTD MH-1000 EverTune Candy Apple Red Satin
ESP's LTD MH-1000 is a shredder favorite for lightning-fast riffs and unfettered 24-fret range. Now, with the LTD MH-1000 EverTune, players can revel in the MH-1000 style with maximum disregard for the dreary chores of tuning. The MH-1000’s EverTune constant tension bridge system delivers gold-standard locking string performance that fits drop tunings and heavy styles like a glove. EverTune brings game changing time savings, but it’s hardly the MH-1000ET's only draw. A mahogany body with a carved maple cap ensures classic hefty tone with a touch of brightness that riffs hit hard, then resonate captivating harmonic nuance. Two Fishman Fluence Modern pickups offer high-fidelity active humbucker tone with tons of flexibility powered by alternate voice options in each position. A 3-piece maple neck guarantees the right to roam the ebony fingerboard's upper frets, and the neck's set-through engineering delivers enhanced sustain when launching your next stratospheric solo. Speaking of solos, you’ll find them easier than ever! The MH-1000 EverTune has a shred-ready “Extra Thin U” neck carve and a compound radius that gives just the right grip at either end of the neck.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: MH-1000
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Satin
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Neck Material: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Neck Joint: Neck-through
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-off-Pearl Offset Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Molded Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: EverTune
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull voice selection)
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch