Used Danelectro Spring King Reverb
Without a doubt, spring reverb is most famous as the unmistakable sound of surf rock. But it has added depth and dimension to guitar performances in every genre since it first rose to popularity in the early 1960s. First developed as an outboard unit for Hammond organs before finding its way into countless amp combos and standalone units, spring reverb’s charm comes primarily from its physical relationship to a guitar signal and its slightly imperfect behavior and slight unpredictability. While numerous emulations of spring reverb exist, many of which are incredibly life-like, there’s nothing quite like the experience of playing with real springs. And, with the Danelectro Spring King, you can add all that springy goodness to any amp.
- Authentic spring reverb in a pedalboard-sized unit
- Adds depth and dimension to your sound
- Three control knobs for volume, tone, and reverb
- Kick for stomping out monstrous reverb explosions
- Cool for creative applications in the studio