Ibanez Prestige AZ2402 Tri Burst Flat
The Ibanez AZ2402 has a lot to offer — its comfort, tone, and playability are off the charts. Its balanced-sounding alder body boasts comfortable, shallow rear and larger forearm contours. Twin Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers preserve your clarity when you’re using distortion, while its dyna-MIX10 switching system provides 10 different pickup combinations for an endless array of tones. As far as comfort and stability go, the AZ2402’s S-Tech wood roasted maple neck and fingerboard are second to none. And its Gotoh T1802 tremolo allows you to bend, twist, and dive-bomb with perfect intonation. Complete with luminescent side dots for the ultimate in stage visibility, the Ibanez AZ2402 is a top-shelf instrument.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape AZ Prestige
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Flat Polyester
- Color Tri-Fade Burst
- Neck Material S-Tech Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape Oval C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material S-Tech Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots, Side Dots Luminescent
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.653"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Gotoh T1802 Tremolo
- Tuners Gotoh Magnum Locking, Height Adjustable Posts
- Neck Pickup Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 1 x Alter mini-switch (dyna-MIX10 switching system), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case