Ibanez EHB1005F Fretless 5-string Bass Arctic Ocean Matte
If you’re a bass player looking for an excellent 5-string fretless bass that doesn’t cost a fortune, we have your axe. The Ibanez Bass Workshop EHB1005SF features a sleekly modern ergonomic American basswood body, a super-fast graphite-reinforced 5-piece roasted maple/walnut neck, and a smooth-as-glass ebony fretless fingerboard. And to drive the tone home, the EHB1005SF is spec’d out with a pair of premium Bartolini BH2 pickups. Ibanez has really pulled it all together in this cutting-edge headless design — and for a price that will amaze you (in a good way)!
- Number of Strings:5
- Body Shape:Bass Workshop
- Body Material:American Basswood
- Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Color:Arctic Ocean Matte
- Neck Material:5-Piece Roasted Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape:EHB5
- Neck Joint:BOlt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Dots
- Number of Frets:Fretless
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.771"
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Tuners:Ibanez Custom Headpiece
- Neck Pickup:Bartolini BH2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Bartolini BH2 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x balance, 3-Band Active EQ
- Case/Gig Bag:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:EHB1005FAOM