Ibanez Bass Workshop EHB1505MS 5-string Multi-scale Bass Black Ice Flat
If you’re a bassist looking for an upgraded 5-string Multi-scale bass that doesn’t cost a fortune, then we have your axe. The Ibanez Standard EHB1505MS features a sleek, ergonomic, lightweight African mahogany body with an eye-popping poplar burl top, a super-fast graphite-reinforced 9-piece panga panga/walnut neck, and a silky-smooth bound panga panga fingerboard. And to drive the tone home, the EHB1505MS is spec’d out with a pair of premium Nordstrand Big Split pickups. Ibanez has really pulled it all together in this cutting-edge headless multi-scale design — and for a price that will amaze you (in a good way)!
- Number of Strings:5
- Body Shape:Bass Workshop
- Body Material:African Mahogany with Poplar Burl top
- Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Color:Black Ice Flat
- Neck Material:9-Piece Panga Panga/Walnut
- Neck Shape:EHB5
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Panga Panga
- Fingerboard Inlay:Offset Abalone Dots
- Number of Frets:24, Medium Stainless Steel
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.771"
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Tuners:Ibanez Custom Headpieces
- Neck Pickup:Nordstrand Custom Big Split Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Nordstrand Custom Big Split Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x balancer, 3-band Active EQ, 1 x EQ bypass switch
- Case/Gig Bag:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:EHB1505MSBIF