Hartke Hydrive 210C
During the development of the HyDrive combos, all of the crucial aspects that go into designing an exceptional bass combo were intensely considered by both HyDrive engineers and professional bass virtuoso Stu Hamm. Of course you need enough power to ensure you're heard amidst a band in live performance applications, not to mention the importance of roadworthy durability to guarantee your amp can withstand the trials of heavy gigging. Combine these two factors with advanced tone-shaping capabilities and seamless performance and you have the HyDrive 210C bass combo.
The 210C houses 2 x 10-inch 150 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers and offers 250 watts of clean linear power. A massive toroidial transformer and internal protection circuitry help protect the amplifier and speaker, allowing the 210C the ability to handle virtually any passive or active bass with plenty of power.
The ability to completely sculpt your sound is greatly enhanced by Hartke Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive. Also, 7-band EQ plus bass and treble shelving give you an assortment of options with regards to shaping your tone to meet any standard of bass playing in any genre of music. This combination of revolutionary engineering and innovative design results in the most versatile bass combo on the market.
- 2 x 10-inch 150 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver
- 250 watts of power
- 1-inch titanium compression driver
- World-famous Hartke Shape EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Bass and treble contour controls
- Variable compressor with LED indicator
- Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive
- XLR balanced direct output
- Effects loop
- RCA CD input
- Footswitch jack (Shape and Bass Attack)
- Solid plywood cabinet construction with durable vinyl covering