Godin Multiac Steel Hollowbody Natural
Dip into the creative waters of both acoustic and electric tones with the Multiac Steel from Godin. This updated model features a new headstock, top-mounted control knobs, and custom-voiced LR Baggs electronics for stunning amplified acoustic tone. The Multiac Steel begins with a beautiful mahogany body and a solid Sitka spruce top for a gorgeous, full sound unplugged or amplified. A smooth, responsive mahogany neck with Richlite fingerboard offers wonderful playability and response as well — ideal for a variety of genres and suited to both fingerstyle and flatpicking. A custom-voiced LR Baggs pickup system with a Lyric mic and Element under-saddle transducer along with a Seymour Duncan Lipstick pickup offer a dizzying array of tone-shaping options.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Hollowbody
- Body Shape Multiac
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Natural
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay Offset Dots
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.72"
- Nut Material GraphTech Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece Richlite
- Tuners 18:1 (bass side), 26:1 (treble side)
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Lipstick Single-coil
- Controls LR Baggs with Under-saddle transducer
- Strings D'Addario, .010
- Case/Gig Bag Gig Bag