Gibson Custom Shop Collector's Choice #11 1959 Les Paul "Rosie"
Original price $9,999.00 - Original price $9,999.00
$9,999.00 - $9,999.00
Current price $9,999.00
A crown jewel in any collection, this is the Gibson Custom Shop Collector's Choice #11 1959 Les Paul Reissue, named "Rosie." Featuring a beautifully figured maple top, single piece "Grade A" mahogany back, solid rosewood fretboard, and a body that has been aged to perfection using the best techniques available to the Gibson Custom Shop, this example is in overall excellent condition. Coming from a series that has become a fan (and collector) favorite, the Collector's Choice series from Gibson Custom has only continued to grow in desirability - and this "Rosie" presents as a great way to make one yours.
- Includes: COA Booklet, Warranty Card, Hang Tags, Second Toggle Switch Back Plate, Original Hard Shell Case & Case Key
- Body: 1 piece, Grade A Mahogany Back
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: 1 piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Solid Rosewood
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut: Nylon
- Finish: Aged Dark Cherry Sunburst with Aniline Dye back & sides
- Tuners: Reissue Kluson Deluxe "Greenkeys"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tailpiece & Bride: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar Tailpiece with ABR-1 Bridge, Aged
- Pickups: Custom Wound Custom Buckers, Alnico 3 Magnets, Aged Nickel Covers
- Headstock Design: Reissue with Holly Veneer
- Knobs: Top Hat Knobs