Fender Custom Shop Wildwood 10 1962 Telecaster Custom Heavy Relic 3-Tone Sunburst
The Wildwood 10 1962 Custom Telecaster captures the sophisticated looks and classic tone of the sixties originals. They sport a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish that allows for maximum resonance along with hand-wound Custom Shop electronics and a rosewood fretboard. Speaking of fretboards, the period-correct neck shapes feature a modern 10" radius and narrow-tall 6105 frets. So, you get comfortable modern ergonomics AND vintage-style tone and mojo. This example has upgraded bridge saddles installed, and the originals are included in the case should the next owner want to change them.
- Brand: Fender Custom Shop
- Model: Dealer Select Wildwood 10 1962 Telecaster Custom
- Finish Color: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Aging: Heavy Relic
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Body Wood: Double-Bound Alder
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: '59 Large C
- Neck Dimensions: .880 1st - .980 12th
- Fingerboard: AAA Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Exclusive Wildwood Custom 10" Radius
- Inlays: Clay Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Frets: 21 6105 Narrow-Tall
- Pickups: 2 Josefina Handwound Twisted Tele wound to Wildwood Specification
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Position Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Aged Vintage-Style with Nickel Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Case: Limited Edition Hardshell Case with Embroidered Custom Shop Logo
- COA: Yes