Brand New Mesa/Boogie Subway D-350 Bass Head
Move your old bass head aside, the Mesa/Boogie Subway D-350 Bass Head is coming through! Weighing in at only three pounds, this ultra-compact bass head punches way above its weight with 350 watts of pure Class D power and classic Mesa tone. As a matter of fact, you’re looking at Mesa’s smallest and lightest bass amp yet! To make the Subway D-350, Mesa/Boogie built upon the success of the previous Subway bass heads, incorporating the best features and streamlining functions. But don’t let the size fool you: it packs an incredible range of tone-shaping capabilities richly resplendent for stage and studio. This kind of tone, feel, and response form a combination you'll only find courtesy of Mesa/Boogie engineering.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 350W Class D
- EQ: 4-band Active EQ, Voicing control, Bright switch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (with active/passive switch), 1 x 1/4" (aux)
- Outputs: 2 x SpeakON (4/8 ohms), 1 x XLR (direct out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type A (500mA USB power outlet)
- Features: Gig Bag
- Cooling System: Convection Cooled
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 3"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 8.25"
- Weight: 3 lbs.