Brand New Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50 Combo
From soft clip to saturated, the Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50 delivers glorious vintage-inspired tone. This tube combo features a great-sounding 12-inch Celestion Custom 90 speaker and two independent, footswitchable channels. Each channel boasts a 3-band EQ and Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls. You also get 3-mode channel cloning that supplies you with even more tonal possibilities. Polish your sound with a fully buffered, series tube effects loop, and then immerse your playing in lush all-tube, long-tank spring reverb. When you crank up the Fillmore 50, you can expect super-responsive, nuanced performance with a subtle saturation that — in Mesa's words — serves, not smothers, your style.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2 channels, 3 style modes
- Total Power: 50W Class AB Pentode (25W Triode setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Custom 90
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6GC
- Reverb: Tube-driven, Spring Reverb
- EQ: 2 x 3-band EQ, Presence
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (8 ohms)
- Effects Loop: Buffered, Series FX Loop
- Footswitch I/O: 2 x 1/4" (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Baltic Birch Cabinet, Black Bronco Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.87"
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 10.12"
- Weight: 45 lbs.