Brand New Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 25 Combo
The Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 25 packs the glorious vintage-inspired tone of the Fillmore 50 into a compact 6V6-loaded combo amp. Enjoy everything from legendary cleans to a purring grind, courtesy of a great-sounding 12" Celestion Custom 90 speaker and two independent, footswitchable channels. Each channel boasts Drive and Hi modes; a 3-band EQ; and Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls. You also get 3-mode channel cloning that supplies even more tonal possibilities. The Fillmore 25's crown jewel, however, is its super-lush all-tube, long-tank spring reverb. Beyond that, a fully buffered, series tube effects loop makes connecting your pedals and other effects a breeze. Crank up the Fillmore 25, and you'll experience super-responsive, nuanced tones that run the full gamut between soft clip and saturated.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2 channels, 3 style modes
- Total Power: 18W (clean), 23W (max) Class AB
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Custom 90
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Reverb: Tube driven, Spring Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (8 ohm internal speaker)
- Effects Loop: Buffered, Series FX Loop
- Footswitch I/O: 2 x 1/4" (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button channel footswitch
- Construction Material: Baltic Birch with Black Bronco Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.62"
- Width: 18.81"
- Depth: 10.12"
- Weight: 35 lbs.