Brand New Line 6 HX Stomp
THe HX Stomp™ is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix®amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whereas the Line 6® HX EffectsTM pedal is designed to be the centerpiece of a pedalboard, providing full control over individual effects, amp switching, and external MIDI-equipped pedals—HX Stomp is a programmable amp/cab/effects/IR pedal that seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig. Get the same HX Modeling technology that is in the now industry standard Line 6 Helix in a more compact 3 button processor.
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a travel rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup—the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals