Brand New Ibanez Bass Workshop BTB866SC 6-string Bass Weathered Black Low Gloss (In-Stock)
If you’re looking for awesome bass tone, playability, and value (and who isn’t?), then the Ibanez Bass Workshop BTB866SC 6-string bass guitar delivers by the boatload. This instrument’s innovative design starts with its unique construction — which also gives it killer looks. The neck-through construction and upper bout design join forces for the ultimate in stability, tonal solidity, and sustain that never ends. Meanwhile, the deep lower cutaway gives you unencumbered access to the highest notes. Ibanez spec’d the Bass Workshop BTB866SC with a pair of beefy Bartolini BH2 pickups, and supplies a finger ramp in between. This keeps you from digging in too deep, enhancing your plucking technique for improved dexterity, speed, and tone. With all this going for it — plus a very wallet-friendly price tag — the Ibanez Bass Workshop BTB866SC is a total steal. Grab it now!
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Premium BTB
- Color:Weathered Black
- Body Material:Ash/Okoume wings, Ash top
- Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material:5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape:BTB5
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Dots
- Number of Frets:24, Medium, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length:35"
- Nut Width:2.125"
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Tuners:Ibanez Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup:Bartolini BH2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Bartolini BH2 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x balancer, 3-band EQ, 3-way midrange switch
- Case/Gig Bag:Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number:BTB866SCWKL