2023 PRS SE Custom 24 LEFTY Black Gold Sunburst
The Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 solidbody guitar puts the sound, playability, and gorgeous looks of the Custom line into a high-quality and affordable instrument. The SE Custom 24's mahogany body and maple top hold two great-sounding PRS-designed 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups. Its 3-piece maple neck features a wide-thin shape for very easy playing, and the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with classic PRS bird inlays. Freshly updated, the SE Custom 24’s elegant new “violin carve” top deliver superior comfort for your strumming hand with the look and feel of a top-notch electric guitar. This guitar is a true PRS through and through. It's perfect for advancing beginners, intermediate players, and even gigging pros who need a rock-solid backup with stellar playability and a familiar look.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body Shape: SE Custom 24
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid maple with Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Black Gold Burst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: PRS Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: PRS, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag