2023 Martin CEO-7 Teardrop Sunburst
Showcasing a rare Adirondack spruce top, the CEO-7 Golden Era acoustic guitar is reminiscent of models from Martin's pre-WWII era. Dynamic and exhibiting complex overtones, the CEO-7 provides a high ceiling for volume - strum all you want, you won't overplay it! The CEO-7's solid mahogany back and sides balance its tone perfectly, lending a thick, organic midrange to your playing. Generous appointments, including grained ivoroid binding and black Boltaron inlays, ensure that the CEO-7 is truly a historic acoustic instrument. We fell head over heels for the Martin CEO-7 Golden Era the first time we played its cozy, select hardwood neck!
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: 00-14 Fret
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Sunburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Standard "X" Scalloped
- Binding: Grained Ivory
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Old Style 18
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 with Cream Plastic Buttons
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Body Length: 19.43"
- Body Width: 14.75"
- Body Depth: 4.12"
- Overall Length: 39.81"
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10CEO7