2023 Martin 000-18
Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers many of the features found in Martin's pre-war era guitars. The 000-18, which has a beautiful aging toned top in spruce, is married with genuine mahogany back and sides. The body is edged with black binding and complemented with a polished finish. The 24.9” short scale model’s neck features a modified low oval profile with Performing Artist taper, with a width of 1-3/4” at the nut and 2-5/32” string spacing for easy playability. Nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs are found with a rosewood headplate, which displays a large old style Martin logo.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany