2023 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '63 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Aged Sherwood Green
Vintage Stratocasters have come to be the instruments of legends, even more notably ones from the 1960's. Unfortunately with that greatness comes the vintage price tag. If 60's Stratocaster tone and feel is what you desire, the Fender Custom Shop 1963 Stratocaster is here. Finished in a beautiful Aged Sherwood Green Finish, this guitar is bound to turn some heads. Top it off with Handwound Fat 64 Stratocaster pickups, this guitar will be an excellent addition to any guitarist's collection.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Journeyman Relic Lacquer
- Color: Aged Sherwood Green
- Neck Material: AAA Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: 63 Strat "C"
- Neck Spec 1st: .830"
- Neck Spec 12th: 1.00"
- Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Fender Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage- Style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 Strat Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 Strat RWRP Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Shop Hand- Wound '64 Strat Single Coil
- Controls: 1x Volume, 2x Tone
- Switching: 5- Way Blade Pickup Switch