2023 Fender Custom Shop '66 Stratocaster Deluxe Closet Classic Aged Lake Placid Blue
Original price $4,550.00 - Original price $4,550.00
$4,550.00 - $4,550.00
Current price $4,550.00
Among the numerous shifts of 1966, Fender’s classic Stratocaster underwent the notable change of increasing the size of the headstock. This factor is something many believe increased the instrument's resonance, in addition to changing its overall style. Guitarists agree that this time-honoring classic succeeds at belting out timeless tones while taking a bit of artistic license along the way. Hand-selected woods include a 2-piece alder body, a quartersawn maple neck, and round-laminated rosewood fingerboard. The hallmark ’66 oval “C” profile grants versatile access to all 21 medium-jumbo frets. Custom Shop Hand-wound ’65 Strat gray-bottom pickups are vintage wired with Tone Saver bleed circuitry to consistently deliver solid sound. Vintage-style hardware accompanies the Fender Custom Shop vintage synchronized tremolo, blending finely aged aesthetics with maximum expressive potential.
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body Shape'66 Stratocaster Deluxe Closet Classic
- Body Material2-piece Select Alder
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorAged Lake Placid Blue
- Neck MaterialQuartersawn Maple
Neck Shape1966 Oval C
- Neck Spec 1st.840"
- Neck Spec 12th.974"
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRound Lam Rosewood
- Fingerboard InlayMother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceCustom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck PickupCustom Shop Hand-wound '65 Strat Single-coil
- Middle PickupCustom Shop Hand-wound '65 RWRP Strat Single-coil
- Bridge PickupCustom Shop Hand-wound '65 Strat Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsFender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:9235001583