2022 Taylor 814ce Grand Auditorium V-Class Natural
There's a reason why the 814ce is Taylor's most acclaimed guitar: With its blend of refined craftsmanship, richly textured sound and artful aesthetics, the 814ce represents everything that Taylor stands for as guitar builders. East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top and V-Class bracing produce a lush response with warm lows, pristine trebles and a slightly scooped midrange, leaving space in the mix for vocals or other instruments. Ideal for flatpicked lead lines, strumming, delicate fingerpicking and everything in between, this Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric boasts a versatile character that translates beautifully in amplified settings through the ES2 pickup. A deluxe hardshell case keeps the 814ce safe wherever you take it.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Smoked Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Armrest Binding: Radius, Indian Rosewood
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Abalone Stain/SunburstNone
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Element
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
- Buttons: Smoked Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood