2022 PRS SE Zach Myers Myers Blue
The SE Zach Myers has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding musicians. The resonance of the semi-hollow body paired with the smooth feel of the satin finish neck will make an immediate impression in your hands. Featuring a chambered mahogany body with maple cap, flame maple veneer, and single f-hole, the SE Zach Myers provides smooth mid-range tones with a natural, resonant internal reverb. The 22-fret, 24.5” scale length wide fat neck boasts a satin finish that gives the guitar a very comfortable, woody, worn-in feel. Additional appointments to the PRS SE Zach Myers signature model include a PRS adjustable stoptail bridge, vintage-style tuners, and 245 "S" pickups paired with two volume and two tone controls and a 3-way toggle pickup switch.
Zach Myers, lead guitarist of the multi-platinum rock band Shinedown, picked up a PRS Custom 22 at the age of fifteen and announced his first SE signature model in 2010. As a guitarist who has rocked PRS on the stage and teched for several PRS bands, Myers has an intimate understanding of how a guitar should feel and what the build quality should be.
- Includes: Gig Bag
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany (with Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Style Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 245 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 245 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout