2023 Gibson Custom Shop '64 ES-335 Reissue VOS Ebony
Hunting for the perfect vintage ES-335 can be a harrowing endeavor — it’s not for the meek. But before you plop down upwards of $15,000 for a less-than-mint original, take the Gibson Custom 1964 ES-335 Reissue for a test drive. This spot-on re-creation of Gibson’s legendary semi-hollowbody electric guitar checks all the right boxes, thanks to vintage-accurate construction, period-correct components, and a fit and finish that are fastidious reproductions of the original. You’ll revel in the vibe of this guitar’s resonant 3-ply semi-hollowbody, while its hyper-accurate Medium C-shaped neck yields a classic playability unlike anything you’ve ever felt before. Plug in, and Gibson’s Custombucker pickups serve up smoky humbucker tones that recall those glorious days of yore. Beautifully sculpted body contours and vintage-replica parts complete this superbly crafted guitar. The 1964 ES-335 Reissue offers a playing and ownership experience that’s guaranteed to keep you coming back for more.
- Includes: Hardshell Case, Paperwork, Certificate, Tags
- Body Type Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape 1964 ES-335
- Body Material 3-ply Maple/Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer with Vintage Patina
- Neck Material Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape '64 Medium C
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Small Block Cellulose Nitrate
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.687"
- Nut Material Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners Kluson Single Line, Double Ring
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings Gibson, .010-.046
Neck Thickness at 1st Fret .890"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret .960"
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case