2022 Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst
The Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS is oozing with classic tone and vintage-original-spec authenticity. Its eye-grabbing VOS nitrocellulose lacquer finish captures the depth, richness, and hue of a genuine '58 Les Paul Standard. 1958 was the year the erstwhile Goldtop transitioned to an eye-catching sunburst finish, which makes the '58 one of the most iconic solidbody guitars ever made. Handcrafted by Gibson's elite Custom Shop luthiers, the 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS captures the essence of this important instrument in all its glory. It features top-shelf tonewoods, including a solid mahogany body and Chunky C profile neck, a two-piece maple top, and a silky smooth Indian rosewood fingerboard with 22 Historic narrow tall frets, Plek'd to perfection. Plug this beast into your favorite tube amp, and experience searing '50s PAF tones, courtesy of CustomBucker Alnico III unpotted pickups. Premium historical appointments, including cellulose Trapezoid inlays and vintage-style Kluson tuners complete this meticulous reissue.
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape 1958 Les Paul Standard
- Weight 8 lbs 12oz
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material 2-piece Plain Maple
- Body Finish VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color Bourbon Burst
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Chunky C
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Nitrate Trapezoids
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Nut Material Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece ABR-1 with Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners Kluson Single Line
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III unpotted Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III unpotted Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings Gibson 10s
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: LPR58VOBBNH1