2022 Gibson Custom 1959 ES-355 Reissue Semi-Hollow Bigsby VOS Ebony
The ES-355 starts with all the features that make the ES-335 iconic - the feedback-resistant semi-hollowbody construction, the two humbucking pickups with individual volume and tone controls, the legendary sonic versatility and exceptional playability - and kicks it into overdrive with an ebony fretboard that's adorned with 50s pattern mother of pearl block inlays and 22 authentic medium jumbo frets. A split diamond headstock inlay, multi-ply binding, and gold hardware further reinforce the fact that the ES-355 is the top-of-the-line ES™ model. This expertly crafted Custom Shop rendition's attention to detail makes it an outstanding recreation of the legendary and highly-prized 1959 ES-355. Add a factory-installed Bigsby tailpiece? Now we're talking!
- Includes: Hardshell Case, Paperwork, Certificate, Tags
- Finish: Ebony
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose
- Body Construction: Set Neck
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 x Volume & 2 x Tone
- Neck Profile at 1st Fret: .900"
- Neck Profile at 12th Fret: .970"
- Weight: 8 lbs, 13 oz
- Hardware: Gold
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Vibrato