2022 Gibson '50s J-45 Original Acoustic-Electric Ebony
Gibson's J-45 is one of the best-known acoustic guitars out there. Dubbed "The Workhorse," this round-shoulder dreadnought gives your music full, balanced expression, warm bass, and excellent projection. The '50s J-45 Original features all that rich tone, thanks to its solid Sitka spruce top and a solid mahogany body. And, for a vintage correct look, the multi-ply top and single-ply back binding are slightly antiqued to create a well-seasoned appearance. Whether you're a singer/songwriter or an onstage acoustic rocker, the Gibson Acoustic '50s J-45 Original is for you.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Grover Strap with Cream buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.725"
- Electronics:LR Baggs VTC Under Saddle Pickup
- Strings:Gibson, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:OCRS4550EB