2022 Fender JV Modified '60s Custom Telecaster Firemist Gold
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today's guitarists. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after "Japanese Vintage" reissues from the early '80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '60s Custom Telecaster has a resonant basswood body and is double-bound for a touch of elegance. Its dual single-coil pickups are voiced to deliver classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Binding: Bound Top and Back
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Configuration: SS
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust