2018 Gibson Custom Shop Historic '57 Les Paul Standard Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard VOS Goldtop
This limited-edition Gibson Custom Historic 1957 Goldtop Les Paul features vintage-spec construction and appointments, a rich “Double Gold” finish and a genuine solid Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard. The coveted sonic and visual appeal of this species of Rosewood, along with the fact that it has not been widely available for over 50 years, helps ensure that this particular Les Paul is not only an accurate replica of a golden-era model but a timeless collectible as well. Every part of this instrument’s creation was a thorough and meticulous team effort from the skilled artisans at Gibson Custom.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Top Wood: Maple
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS
- Finish Color: Goldtop
- Aging: VOS
- Back Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer - Natural
- Binding: Cream Binding
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck Carve: True Historic Spec '57 Chunky C
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Neck Radius: 12''
- Frets: 22 1957-style Narrow/Tall
- Nut Width: 1.687''
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer - Natural
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III
- Pickguard: Cream
- Hardware: Chrome - VOS
- Bridge: Adjustable Saddles with StopTail
- Tuners: Reissue Kluson Deluxe Green Keys, Single Band
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones,3-Way Toggle Switch
- Case: Gibson Custom Shop Brown Hardshell Case
- Weight 8.70 lbs
- Neck Spec at 1st Fret: .910
- Neck Spec at 12th Fret: . 1.00