2018 Gibson Custom Shop '57 Les Paul Standard Reissue Wildwood Spec VOS Candy Apple Blue
For your consideration is a gorgeous 'Wildwood Spec' Gibson Les Paul Standard '57 Historic Reissue in a custom VOS Candy Apple Blue finish. The color is very dynamic and changes from lighter blues in certain lighting, all the way to almost black in darker settings. This example is complete with all original documentation, and presents in excellent condition with only hints of previous use as this came from a private collection. Dunlop strap locks are currently installed, but the original strap buttons are included as well.
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Color: VOS Candy Apple Blue
- Top Wood: Carved Maple attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Neck Shape: '50s Rounded Neck Dimensions .890 1st - 1.010 12th
- Fingerboard: Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoids
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Frets: 22
- Binding: Single-Ply Cream on Top and Hand-filed, Rolled Fingerboard Binding
- Pickups: 2 Custom Buckers wound to Wildwood Spec
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3-way Toggleswitch
- Hardware: Nickel Bridge ABR-1 Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Kluson "Deluxe"
- Unique Features: Vintage Accurate Plastic Parts
- Case: Gibson Custom Hardshell
- Includes: COA