Brand New Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV 1x12" Combo Amp
Original price $999.99 - Original price $999.99
$999.99 - $999.99
Current price $999.99
Fender took feedback from guitar players to the drawing board to create the Hot Rod Deluxe IV tube combo amplifier. Its updated preamp circuitry delivers greater note definition and articulation when overdriven. And you'll find the onboard spring reverb to sound smoother and sweeter than previous editions, even at extreme settings. The Hot Rod Deluxe IV has also received a cosmetic refresh, including ivory-colored knobs over a black control panel which makes it easy to see your settings on a dark stage. And with a Celestion A-type speaker driven by a pair of 6L6 power tubes, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV barks loud and proud with classic Fender tone.
- Refined version of the classic Hot Rod platform
- 1 x 12-inch Celestion A-type speaker offers "smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows"
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 x 6L6 power tubes, capable of everything from sparkling cleans to high-gain distortion
- 3 channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Solid-state rectifier for fast, touch-sensitive response
- Redesigned preamp section for enhanced articulation and definition at higher gain settings
- Updated spring reverb sounds smoother and richer, even at higher settings
- Refined cosmetics include ivory-colored knobs over a black control panel for greater low-light visibility
- Solid pine cabinet helps reduce overall weight
- Includes 2-button footswitch and dust cover